AirLab in nose filters (for dentist trips)

US Amazon, mailed to the UK - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJTS1QGG 



The size "M" that is for sale is way too small for my nose. No, I'm not going to share pics.  The go up in my nose but air easily passes around the outside of each unit.

Picture above is the nose-plugs and the box that has a guide as to size. The actual size feels to me to be slightly smaller than the "M" that is printed onto the box and slightly larger than the "S".  The box suggests that you should offer the box outline to your nose to gauge size.  I don't think that would work at all as you couldn't really tell. As all three pairs in the pack are the same size then this wouldn't work for mail order purchasers.

I think i would want XL by this chart, and even then I would worry there's still a way around them for air as nostrils are not round.

I'm never going to use these for anything, and I've no kids which they may work for.  I was going to test them on the portacount, which I might still do, but I need to fashion a holder for them that can take a "port" too.



Comments